[QGIS-Developer] Cancellation: QGIS Developer meeting and conference Nødebo

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:31:11 PDT 2020

> Since we don't have the city name for the next QGIS version, can we just
> call Pi to version 3.14?

given the actual situation there is also the option to call it "world"
or "earth" or something similar.

We already had a QGIS release named to a location (Copiapó) that was
not a place that held a dev meeting, but that was under thee world
eyes because of a very distressful situation. Now the whole planet is
in distress (without mentioning other disasters like global warming,
pollution, Trump, and the alike) so I think that it would deserve our
consideration.

-- G --