[QGIS-Developer] Broken PyQgsServerWMSGetPrint - about to disable

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sat May 2 22:36:44 PDT 2020

On Fri, 1 May 2020 at 16:04, René-Luc D'Hont <rldhont at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nyall,
>
> I have opened an issue about it and tried to fix it with no clue.
>
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/35973
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/35984
>
> The segfault appears randomly since I tried to fix a regression and added more PyQgsServerWMSGetPrint tests.
>
> Before deactivate the PyQgsServerWMSGetPrint test, it will be great to merge the pull request to provide better QGIS Server code.

Looks like it hasn't helped, and now the test fails all the time. I'm
blacklisting it for now because it's adding no value and no longer is
actually testing anything.

Would be great if one of the server team could look into this and fix
-- I suspect it's revealing a real memory corruption issue occurring
within the server code (and not just a test issue).

Nyall