[QGIS-Developer] GeoPackage - where are we -where do we go

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 8 10:29:20 PDT 2020

On 2020-05-08 12:55 p.m., Even Rouault wrote:

> Actually that might be just my past reading of the below blog post that
> Jeff Yutzler, the editor of the spec just reminded me about:
>
> http://geopackage.blogspot.com/2015/10/one-geometry-per-table.html
>
> The link to the modeling guidelines in this post is now dead. They are at:
>
> http://www.geopackage.org/guidance/modeling.html

All are encouraged to engage Jeff Yutzler directly in the thread at
https://twitter.com/mapserving/status/1258732673465552897   He has
stated that he has read our mailing list thread here and will take these
thoughts to the next working group meeting for the specification.
(thanks to Matthias for opening this discussion today)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeo.com/