[QGIS-Developer] New QEP: Kill evis

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon May 18 15:47:14 PDT 2020

On Mon, 18 May 2020 at 22:13, Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> wrote:
> It would be nice to have an inbuilt workflow in QGIS where you can just open a folder full of images, view them as a time sequenced track, maybe with some nice Temporal Controller integration that lets you play the images back in sequence, panning the map along from photo to photo.

For clarification: evis doesn't do this (import photos). It just shows
photos linked to a table manually (i.e. the exact same behaviour as
the native "external resource" widget).

However, the processing "Import geotagged photos" algorithm DOES do
all this, except for the temporal configuration.

Nyall