[QGIS-Developer] Getting changelog ready for 3.14

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri May 22 02:37:39 PDT 2020

On 5/22/20 11:28 AM, Totò Fiandaca wrote:
> I report that the PR:
> # 33282 https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/33282
> # 33525 https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/33525
> # 33829 https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/33829
> and maybe others
>
> they are part of previous versions and not of the 3.14 Pi
>
> how to proceed??

Hi Toto,

Thanks for this work! My personal opinion would be: skip these in 3.14
(or add them by hand in 3.12...)

We never promised to have 100% coverage of features in the visual
changelog.

And developers/community are in some way responsible to have their new
features listed (or not), so a dev could have removed maybe a new
features as he/she does not find it fit in the changelog?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde