[QGIS-Developer] Profiler?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri May 22 03:01:07 PDT 2020

Hi Devs,

I happen to see a little 'clock' tab in the 'dev tools' in master on
Debian, and see it is some kind of startup profiler...?
The dev tols are getting better and better :-)

I do have an issue with long startup times on Windows at a client
working with a cytrix setup (though I guess it is a general
python/startup issue there), but was wondering if this would come to the
Windows world too... (technically different?)?

To be honest I never had issues on Linux, but that is a rather beefy dev
laptop...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde