[QGIS-Developer] Getting changelog ready for 3.14

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri May 22 08:03:05 PDT 2020

Hi

Toto: I re-ingested the Changelog entries now.

Richard: For the entry images that are linked to GitHub embedded images we either need to import them over or just link out to them in the generated RST. If you tell me which you prefer I will ask Anita Hapsari to help make that happen before the release.

Regards

Tim

> [...]
>>
>> There is still a bunch of work to do to categorise the entries, combine entries where having them together makes more sense, clean up text etc.
>>
>> Toto you so kindly helped us last release - I wonder if I could ask you (a nice beer on me when we meet at a hackfest one day) to help again?  I guess you are a bit familiar with the workflow now.
>>
>> It would be great to get more volunteers to help as 3.14 is a real whopper of a release with many many new features.
>>
>> All of the entries are in the ‘General’ category at the moment. My proposal is that as you review an entry also assign it an appropriate category and we treat the General category as the ’TODO’ list so that anyone who wants to help can just dive in there and find and unreviewed entry.
>>
>> If anyone wants to help but does not have the needed permissions - just contact me offlist and I will set you up.
>>
>> @Richard do we need to do some tweaks to make the importing of in-content images smoother this time?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Tim
>>

>> <KartozaNewLogoThumbnail.jpg>
>>

>> Tim Sutton
>>
>> Co-founder: Kartoza
>> Ex Project chair: QGIS.org <http://qgis.org/>
>>
>> Visit http://kartoza.com <http://kartoza.com/> to find out about open source:
>>
>> Desktop GIS programming services
>> Geospatial web development
>> GIS Training
>> Consulting Services
>>
>> Skype: timlinux
>> IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net <http://freenode.net/>
>>
>> I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link <https://calendly.com/timlinux/30min> to make finding time easy.
>>

>> --
>> Ing. Salvatore Fiandaca
>> mobile.:+39 327.493.8955
>> m: pigrecoinfinito at gmail.com <mailto:pigrecoinfinito at gmail.com>
>> C.F.: FNDSVT71E29Z103G
>> P.IVA: 06597870820
>> membro QGIS Italia - http://qgis.it/ <http://qgis.it/>
>> socio GFOSS.it - http://gfoss.it/ <http://gfoss.it/>
>> blog: https://pigrecoinfinito.com/ <https://pigrecoinfinito.com/>
>> FB: Co-admin - https://www.facebook.com/qgis.it/ <https://www.facebook.com/qgis.it/>  <https://www.facebook.com/qgis.it/>
>> TW:  <http://goog_95411464/>https://twitter.com/totofiandaca <https://twitter.com/totofiandaca>
>>
>> 43°51'0.54"N  10°34'27.62"E - EPSG:4326
>>
>> “Se la conoscenza deve essere aperta a tutti,
>> perchè mai limitarne l’accesso?”
>> R. Stallman
>>
>> Questo documento, allegati inclusi, contiene informazioni di proprietà di FIANDACA SALVATORE e deve essere utilizzato esclusivamente dal destinatario in relazione alle finalità per le quali è stato ricevuto. E' vietata qualsiasi forma di riproduzione o divulgazione senza l'esplicito consenso di FIANDACA SALVATORE. Qualora fosse stato ricevuto per errore si prega di informare tempestivamente il mittente e distruggere la copia in proprio possesso.

—

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org