[QGIS-Developer] Call for Grant Proposals 2020

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 25 00:28:09 PDT 2020

Hi Nyall,

I had a brief look in the grant proposal form, to double check what we
said in the "call for grant proposals":

It says:

"This year, we will not accept proposals for the development of new
features. Therefore, proposals should focus on improving the QGIS
project infrastructure and polishing existing features."

 From this statement it should be clear that new features shouldn't be
put forward for voting.

I think it makes sense to rediscuss this decision every year, as in the
future we might be in the position that we also fund new feature
development - who knows ...

Greetings,

Andreas