[QGIS-Developer] QGIS server performance tests

Paul Blottiere blottiere.paul at gmail.com
Mon May 25 03:15:14 PDT 2020

Hello Paolo,

> I just noticed that the graffiti tests seem to be running fine:
> who is taking care of this? Is there a dedicated bugtracker?

Yes I'm still maintaining graffiti tests (even if it would need more love)
on qgis4 server.

> whereas the latest comparison with other engines are one year old:

MSperf ran on a dedicated C2C server then reports was pushed to finally be
available on http://test.qgis.org/.

However, I think that the C2C server is down for several months now. At that
time there had been an attempt to add MSperf on qgis4 by C2C but it has not
been achieved.

Regards.
Paul

Le lun. 25 mai 2020 à 10:39, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> a
écrit :

> Hi all,
> who is taking care of this? Is there a dedicated bugtracker?
> Cheers.
>
> Il 22/05/20 11:20, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> > Furthermore, the latest good one is apparently
> > http://test.qgis.org/perf_test/ms_perf/summary_2019-06-15.html
> > Cheers.
> >
> > Il 22/05/20 11:13, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:
> >> Hi all,
> >> I just noticed that the graffiti tests seem to be running fine:
> >> http://test.qgis.org/perf_test/graffiti/2020_05_22_01_00/report.html
> >> whereas the latest comparison with other engines are one year old:
> >> http://test.qgis.org/perf_test/ms_perf/summary_2019-08-17.html
> >> Anything that should be fixed here?
> >> Cheers.
> >>

> --
> Paolo Cavallini
> www.faunalia.eu - QGIS.org
> training, support, development on QGIS, PostGIS and more

Paul Blottiere
QCooperative: https://www.qcooperative.net/
Hytech Imaging: https://hytech-imaging.fr/