[QGIS-Developer] Call for Grant Proposals 2020

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon May 25 04:55:10 PDT 2020

Hi,

Due to popular demand, we have decided to reopen the submission form and
to extend the deadline to allow for submission of missing QEP links.
Please note the new and final deadlines:

* Proposal submission: Friday, May 29 (end of business day CET)
* QEP discussion deadline: Tuesday, June 9 (instead of June 7)

Proposals without QEP will not move forward to the voting.

Regards,
Anita