[QGIS-Developer] Online Q&A plus discussion session - QEP 179 (Turning Plugin Management into Actual Package Management)

Sebastian M. Ernst ernst at pleiszenburg.de
Fri May 29 12:42:54 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I am organizing a small online Q&A plus discussion session for QEP 179
for actually *talking* about this proposal *next week*. If you are
interested in joining, please let me know what time is best. Proposed
times are in Central European Summer Time (CEST):

https://terminplaner4.dfn.de/wulb19ehAr8rSv9W

Thanks & regards,
Sebastian