[QGIS-Developer] QGIS master and 3.16 dev version crashing when opening Options dialogue

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 12 01:01:56 PST 2020

Hi,

Both QGIS master and recent 3.16 builds are crashing for me if I open
the "Options" dialogue (Menu "Settings" --> "Options"). 3.14 and lower
are fine, so not a general issue with my machine or profile.

I remember that Richard hat a similar issue related to non-english
languages with crash when opening the Options dialogue, but in my case
it is all in English at the moment.

Am I the only one experiencing these issues?

Thanks,

Andreas