[QGIS-Developer] QGIS master and 3.16 dev version crashing when opening Options dialogue

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 12 01:23:05 PST 2020

Hi,

Thank you Jürgen and Mathieu for your replies!

Hm - but my build is from "yesterday". and the issues you mention had
been committed about 2 weeks ago?

Anyway - I am currently recompiling (with debug this time) to see if it
is fixed. Maybe
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/c4306e18e85145c43331fc871bfb2691dcd55505
will help, as Mathieu mentioned.

I have qt 5.9.5 on this Ubuntu 18.04. i will also test on a newer
machine on Ubuntu 20.04 and qt 5.12.8

Will report back if my issues are fixed

Andreas