[QGIS-Developer] GEOS 3.9 and fixed precision model

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Nov 27 00:42:57 PST 2020

Here some additional info:
http://lin-ear-th-inking.blogspot.com/2020/06/jts-overlayng-noding-strategies.html

Maybe it would be good to open a QEP for this? Since I am not so
familiar with QGIS inner architecture, it would be best if someone who
knows it better, would start such a QEP.

I will suggest the Swiss QGIS user group to invest next year in data
quality improvements - so any outcome/follow-up work of such a
discussion could potentially be funded.

Andreas