[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] Tip: test a Pull Request for Windows users

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Oct 1 07:17:47 PDT 2020

On 10/1/20 4:11 PM, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Is that the MXE build?

Yes

> If yes, it has nothing to do with Azure, it's cross-built in a Linux
> Docker container using using github workflows and it has some
> limitations (no Python is the most important one) but it's useful for
> testing QGIS core/GUI changes if you don't need Python.

Ah, thanks for this correction, and yes, I know Linux is better :-)

But more seriously; for Windows users wanting to help to test (non python) stuff, I think this is ubercool... And it was something I really was not aware of.
Thanks for setting this up Alessandro (saw your name popping up somewhere in the test)!!

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde