[QGIS-Developer] In Identify Results: hiding (Derived) and (Actions) in treeview?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 14 07:54:02 PDT 2020

Hi,

Maybe introduce an "Action" to show "Derived" stuff ;-) just kidding.

Honestly, I also hardly ever use the "Derived stuff" and I also find it
annoying that the "Derived" stuff is so prominent, even before the
attributes.

But if they are hidden in folded state below the attributes, they
wouldn't bother me much. So could we perhaps place "Derived" after the
attributes?

In the toolbar of the "Identify Results" panel there is already a button
for "Identify Settings". Perhaps we can add another setting here to
toggle the display of "Derived Properties"?

Andreas