[QGIS-Developer] In Identify Results: hiding (Derived) and (Actions) in treeview?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Oct 14 08:13:24 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-14 11:57 a.m., Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> On 10/14/20 4:54 PM, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>> In the toolbar of the "Identify Results" panel there is already a button for "Identify Settings". Perhaps we can add another setting here to toggle the display of "Derived Properties"?
>
> Yes, exactly *that* I am proposing...
>
> I even think I can do this myself, just want to poll if I maybe was the only one annoyed :-)

Hi Richard,

I'm constantly testing OGC services/datasets and querying, and am
(quietly) constantly annoyed at the "Derived" results flooding the
results panel.  I would strongly (or quietly again ha) support a toggle
enhancement, as you proposed.  A great enhancement.  Thanks for bringing
this up Richard.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna