[QGIS-Developer] Problem with installation of qgis-server LTR on Ubuntu 20.04

Walter Lorenzetti lorenzetti at gis3w.it
Thu Oct 22 02:56:48 PDT 2020

Hi Richard,

Il 22/10/20 11:44, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:
> On 10/22/20 11:38 AM, Walter Lorenzetti wrote:
>> Thanks guys for the help.
>>
>> I read the discussion, perhaps it'd be right add this indication into server install documentation ?
> Hi Walter,
>
> Please test this first, and reassure yourself that all is working and there are no dependency issues.
> If yes, then please yes, add it to the server install via a Pull Request in an ubuntu specific part.
I'm testing it for a future course, if I don't find dependancy issues
I'll do a PR on docs.

> Thanks,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde
>
> PS why are people still running Ubuntu server if they can run Debian?
You are in right Richard, Debian is simple to install but Ubuntu server
is easier for a not skilled person :)W
--

Walter Lorenzetti phD
email: lorenzetti at gis3w.it
skype: aiki74
twitter:w_lorenzetti <https://twitter.com/w_lorenzetti>
g+:aiki74 <https://plus.google.com/117055903318462447104/>
Tel/Cell: (+39) 347-6597931
Viale Verdi 24 - 51016 Montecatini Terme (PT)
Nuovi corsi QGIS e GFOSS
<http://gis3w.it/it/calendario-corsi-software-geografici>