[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: Using QgsWms* Classes From My Custom App

Nedret Ozay nedret.ozay at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 03:35:18 PDT 2020

Hi there,
I'm creating a custom cpp application using QGis framework. Nowadays I'm
trying to get a map from map server using WMS protocol.
I've tried to use QgsWms* classes (QgsWmsCapabilitiesDownload etc.) in my
project but I came across with some linking problems. Is there any way to
use QgsWms* classes outside of the Qgis application? Any library including
those QgsWms* classes?

Details can be found on the following issue:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/64523891/using-qgiswms-classes-in-my-standaone-cpp-application

Thanks in advance.

--
Nedret ÖZAY