[QGIS-Developer] Fwd: Plugin Development for accessing PostgresSQL Database in a QtableWidget in QT Designer

SOHINI GOSWAMI sohini.goswami at rpsg.in
Sun Sep 6 11:08:36 PDT 2020

Dear Developers,
I would request to kindly help me with building a plugin using Qtablewidget
in QT designer. The table would retrieve a postgresql using a query
[Depending on the date of the date] . I have created the UI file in QT
designer but unable to fetch the data from the buttons click triggers in my
main python plugin file. It would be great if I could get a complete guide
of writing methods on onclick -buttons and retrive the data from Postgres
database.
*Sample  Image of the plugin attempted :*

[image: image.png]

--
*Sohini Goswami*
*Executive ,GIS Cell*