[QGIS-Developer] The build of weekly snapshots stopped in February

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Sat Sep 12 08:22:51 PDT 2020

Andrea Giudiceandrea wrote
> Since the latest weekly OSGeo4W snapshots is still QGIS-OSGeo4W-3.11.0-8
> 25-Feb-2020, wouldn't it be appropriate to remove the information of the
> weekly snapshot availability from the Website?

I accidentally noticed that the OSGeo4W weekly snapshots are available again
in https://qgis.org/downloads/weekly/ starting a couple of months ago.

If the snapshots creation will be stable, I would suggest to revert
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/commit/8a444defa0ab60a029de18b65907caa131be2f4a
in order to let users be aware of and use them again.

Regards.

Andrea

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html