[QGIS-Developer] CRS Selector: Specify CRS for layer Annotations ?

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon Sep 14 07:26:05 PDT 2020

For a few weeks in QGIS master, when I start the application, when I
start a new empty project or (even) when I close the application, the
CRS Selector Dialog pops up with the question:

Specify CRS for layer Annotations

It only happens when my CRS settings are set to: "Prompt for CRS" for
new layers without CRS info.

So I guess something is creating a layer called "Annotations" in the
background. Tried to find it in the source code but I failed.

Anyone a clue?

Thanks!
Raymond