[QGIS-Developer] Adding Field Calculator Functions - Best Practices / Avoiding Name Conflicts

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:05:58 PDT 2020

Nyall,

I really should get into some core development, but I have been hesitant
since my C++ programming skills are 10 years out of date. How time flies.

Where is the best place to start if I were to try to start porting some of
the functions into the core QGIS. Some of this would require incorporating
additional C modules/libraries such as MGRS, Plus Codes, etc into the code
base.

Thanks,

Calvin