[QGIS-Developer] Is the spellcheck too greedy?

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:10:56 PDT 2020

Hi,

I appreciate all the efforts to make and keep our source code clean
and tidy and the spell check has been a great improvement but
sometimes it just steps in your way resulting in a waste of precious
time and an annoying source of frustration.

I think that we should skip the spell check on a  a list of file
formats under the testdata directory:

- xml
- sql
- json
- html

note that these are all under "tests/testdata" and they are not actual
released or source code this means that there will be no consequences
on the quality of our releases.

Is that possible?

--
Alessandro Pasotti