[QGIS-Developer] QGIS-server WMTS non 3857 Tilematrix France/NL/IGN

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Sep 29 01:54:10 PDT 2020

Hi Devs/Users,

(sorry for crossposting)

We were trying to setup QGIS-server as a WMTS server with a Tilematrix different from the generic EPSG:3857/Popular Mercator one.

In The Netherlands we have a custom tile schema, and while I'm able to setup such a WMTS, it looks like there is a shift in the data in my setup:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/39040

As I am not sure if this is a data or configuration issue from my side, I thought to double check with another TileSchema, and found the french one: EPSG:2154 here:

https://geoservices.ign.fr/documentation/geoservices/wmts.html

Q: Any french who is using this schema with QGIS server WMTS and NOT seeing the shift?

Q: Any french who knows what the upper left corner is of the "Résolutions et échelles en Lambert 93 (EPSG:2154)" schema? Then I can try to setup this myself and see if it also has a shift.

Thanks for any pointers (preferably English as my french is very very rusty  :-)  ).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde