[QGIS-Developer] Non sharp Labels on Windows VDI displays?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Apr 28 06:00:22 PDT 2021

Hi All,

On a QGIS project I have point features that are labeled using a simple expression.

On my Desktop all looks fine (left on screenshot attached).
But people using the same project/style on a Windows VDI (virtual display environment/VMware) they look very unsharp (right on attached sccreenie).

I tried all fonts there (windows), but none of them look nice (anti aliassed?)...
Anybody is aware if this is typical VDI? Or do I miss some setting?
All other fonts on that desktop look fine, it is only our QGIS generated labels in the map.

Thanks for any pointer.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde