[QGIS-Developer] Line Density Analysis Occurring on Gradient (No Pic)

Eboni Westbury eboni-westbury at outlook.com
Thu Apr 29 20:13:17 PDT 2021

Hi there,

I need to run the Line Density Analysis; however, the results I receive are always on a gradient. All of my files are saved to the same directory, and all layers are georeferenced with the same co-ordinates. Would anyone be able to assist in rectifying this?

Thanks,
Eboni Westbury

(Re-sending without image as I received a message saying the email body was too large.)

Eboni L Westbury
PhD Candidate, u5568035
Department of Archaeology and Natural History
School of Culture, History and Language
ANU College of Asia and the Pacific
Coombs Building #9, Room 4.210
The Australian National University
Canberra, ACT, 2600,
u5568035 at anu.edu.au
CRICOS Provider: 00120C | ABN: 52 234 063 906
Secretary: Canberra Archaeological Society
https://www.canberraarchaeologicalsociety.com.au/