[QGIS-Developer] Transfer published plugin to other user account

Christoph Franke franke at ggr-planung.de
Tue Feb 2 10:16:02 PST 2021

Hi Devs,

is it possible to transfer a plugin that is already uploaded into the
QGIS repository to another user account?

My idea would be to remove it from my account and then reupload the
exact same version with the other user account. But i don't know if that
might cause trouble in the repository or in the QGIS plugin manager.

The reason for this is that the client i wrote the plugin for wants to
maintain it in the future. I don't want to give him access to my account
though.

thanks and regards,

Christoph Franke