[QGIS-Developer] [ui] blue != blue

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 3 06:02:45 PST 2021

On 2/3/21 2:54 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am I the only one, getting blind (not really, just finding it not so nice) of the different use of blue for Point Cloud in the Datasource button bars (like in the Data Source Manager).

I do not have a really good feeling for colors, but recently also the Hana icons were added:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/images/themes/default/mActionAddHanaLayer.svg
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/images/themes/default/mIconHana.svg

does that 'fit' in the 'color scheme'? (asking to peeps with designer/cartography backgrounds)

(not sure who did the earlier cleanup of our icon theme)

Richard