[QGIS-Developer] Point cloud support and Windows build availability

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 01:08:43 PST 2021

Hi Jean-Roc,

You can follow the instructions here to download and install the OSGeo4W
testing package:
https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/blog/2021/02/15/qgis-point-cloud-windows/

Notes: if you already have OSGeo4W as your QGIS installer, please use
different directories for temp download and installation paths. Otherwise,
it will clash with your existing installation.

Kind regards
Saber

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 08:53, jrmorreale_ml at enoreth.net <
jrmorreale_ml at enoreth.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> With the upcoming release of QGIS 3.18 with its point cloud support, is
> there an available windows snapshot build to start testing ?
>
> I've tried a MXE artifact and the new "testing" osgeo4w installer but I
> have not been able to successfully connect to an existing EPT dataset.
>
> Regards,
> Jean-Roc

Saber Razmjooei
www.lutraconsulting.co.uk