[QGIS-Developer] Plz check changelog 3.18 in site

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Feb 20 23:46:38 PST 2021

Hi QGIS,

I just pulled the rst of the Visual Changelog 3.18 into qgis.org website:

https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog318/index.html

Huge thanks to everybody who worked on this!!

Please let me know if you see any strange issues with it.

The list with 'notable commits' is to be added later.

Pushing to Transifex I will hold for that (and for possible fixes/additions).
(non english versions are being build as we write...)

Unless there is a huge error, please fix rst via github or pr's

Thanks,

Richard Duivenvoorde