[QGIS-Developer] Docker pull rate limit / Travis

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Jan 4 04:20:04 PST 2021

Hi,

Good move, thanks Alessandro.

There was recently also a discussion about moving from travis to github
workflows.
In combination with this, I assume the base image could also be cached
directly inside the github registry (
https://docs.github.com/en/free-pro-team@latest/packages/guides/about-github-container-registry
).
This might also bring quicker builds because it's in the same network /
tightly integrated with the service.

Just to keep that in mind too
Matthias