[QGIS-Developer] Layer Temporal Settings

steve at nexusnine.co.uk steve at nexusnine.co.uk
Thu Jan 21 02:00:24 PST 2021

Good Morning,

I have been using QGIS for some time now or generating reports and
visualising data and was mostly using the 'TimeManager' plugin in Version
3.10(LTR) to animate some GPS data derived from UAVS.  I am now looking to
utilise the Temporal settings in version 3.16.3 in a similar way, but I do
not seem to be able to display the time stamp for each frame.  This is a
functionality that Time manager offered, but seems to be missing from the
Temporal settings, unless I have missed something?

For information, I am using:

QGIS version

3.16.3-Hannover

QGIS code revision

94ac9f21b8 <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/94ac9f21b8>

Compiled against Qt

5.11.2

Running against Qt

5.11.2

Compiled against GDAL/OGR

3.1.4

Running against GDAL/OGR

3.1.4

Compiled against GEOS

3.8.1-CAPI-1.13.3

Running against GEOS

3.8.1-CAPI-1.13.3

Compiled against SQLite

3.29.0

Running against SQLite

3.29.0

PostgreSQL Client Version

11.5

SpatiaLite Version

4.3.0

QWT Version

6.1.3

QScintilla2 Version

2.10.8

Compiled against PROJ

6.3.2

Running against PROJ

Rel. 6.3.2, May 1st, 2020

OS Version

Windows 10 (10.0)

Active python plugins

LAStools;
los_tools;
OSMDownloader;
Qgis2threejs;
QuickOSM;
shapetools;
ViewshedAnalysis;
db_manager;
MetaSearch;
processing

Can you please advise if this is possible using Termporal settings, or if
not, is it a functionality you are looking to add?

Steve Cranfield

Nexus Nine Ltd

M: 07795145665

E:    <mailto:steve at nexusnine.co.uk> steve at nexusnine.co.uk