[QGIS-Developer] QGIS API - recent changes to QgsSettings

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 01:50:30 PDT 2021

Thanks for the feedback.

I've glanced through the QEP and it seems nice. I'll check it out with some
more depth in the coming days.

As for the missing QgsSettings, I must admit I prefer to look at the C++
API docs instead of the Python ones - a bad habit I got from the olden days
;) But now I see that it is there and I was the one looking at the wrong
place.

Cheers

Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 2/06/2021
à(s) 09:09: