[QGIS-Developer] It's time to contribute to the Changelog for QGIS 3.20!

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Thu Jun 17 13:17:53 PDT 2021

I have captured additional entries for the following PRs:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/42326
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/42286
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/41724
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/43193
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/42588
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/42401
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/41208
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/42587
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/42289
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/43559

The platform does retain the links to the original pull request... But I
don't think they are pulled through into the feed. Perhaps this CSV output
is a feature request for the changelog platform.

The ChangelogHarvested label is also used to identify items which have been
added to the changelog. You can use "-label:ChangelogHarvested" to exclude
them from PR searches on GitHub.

Note that sometimes a single feature is extended with multiple PRs within a
single release cycle, in which case the changelog entries are combined
where reasonable, so you may not find an entry for every PR with the
Feature or ChangelogHarvested labels.