[QGIS-Developer] Custom processing script instabilities

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:34:01 PDT 2021

hard to say something without reading the code... btw generally you do not
have to interact with main GUi from a processing alg that by default run in
a separated thread => this can cause crash if you do not use standard
processing libs (e.g. feedback) to send message to the user.
No idea if this could be the source of the problem., IMHO sharing the code
would help and also help to verify if it can be replicable.

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition