[QGIS-Developer] Voronoi tool missing from processing, what could be wrong?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Mar 2 01:51:59 PST 2021

On 3/2/21 10:41 AM, Hernán De Angelis wrote:

> On 2021-03-02 10:21, Nyall Dawson wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Mar 2021 at 18:34, Hernán De Angelis
>> <variablestarlight at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I wrote about this a few days ago in the user list but I still have the
>>> problem and can find neither a cause nor a solution. I thus post it in
>>> this list in the hope that some developer may have a hint on what is
>>> going wrong here.
>> Double check that you have the gdal python packages installed
>
> Thanks for this,
>
> from osgeo import gdal
>
> just works, so I guess it is installed.

What is the value of
BINDINGS_GLOBAL_INSTALL
in your compile config?

Looks like something is not picked up with your install.

What if you run qgis 31.8 from the 'output/bin' dir in your build directory?

If all fails I would (I think) compile and set CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX in some local dir in your HOME

I did in ~/bin/qgis_/3.18/debug (for debug build):

And create a startup script like

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/bin/qgis_/3.18/debug/lib/:/usr/lib/grass78/lib/
export PYTHONPATH=~/bin/qgis_/3.18/debug/share/qgis/python:$PYTHONPATH
export QGIS_DEBUG=0
# passing ALL parameters to qgis bin
# eg to be able to call a certain translation
# qgis --lang nl
~/bin/qgis_/3.18/debug/bin/qgis "$@"

Suc6

Richard Duivenvoorde