[QGIS-Developer] Voronoi tool missing from processing, what could be wrong?

Hernán De Angelis variablestarlight at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 01:53:48 PST 2021

On 2021-03-02 10:45, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> On 3/2/21 9:51 AM, Hernán De Angelis wrote:
>> On 2021-03-02 09:48, Alexandre Neto wrote:
>>> Might seem obvious, but have you tried using a brand new profile?
>>>
>> Yes, I just forgot to add that to the description below.
> Or even a new profiles_path ?
>
> $ qgis --help
> QGIS is a user friendly Open Source Geographic Information System.
> Usage: qgis [OPTION] [FILE]
>    OPTION:
> 	[--version]	display version information and exit
> 	[--snapshot filename]	emit snapshot of loaded datasets to given file
> 	[--width width]	width of snapshot to emit
> 	[--height height]	height of snapshot to emit
> 	[--lang language]	use language for interface text (changes existing override)
> 	[--project projectfile]	load the given QGIS project
> 	[--extent xmin,ymin,xmax,ymax]	set initial map extent
> 	[--nologo]	hide splash screen
> 	[--noversioncheck]	don't check for new version of QGIS at startup
> 	[--noplugins]	don't restore plugins on startup
> 	[--nocustomization]	don't apply GUI customization
> 	[--customizationfile path]	use the given ini file as GUI customization
> 	[--globalsettingsfile path]	use the given ini file as Global Settings (defaults)
> 	[--authdbdirectory path] use the given directory for authentication database
> 	[--code path]	run the given python file on load
> 	[--defaultui]	start by resetting user ui settings to default
> 	[--hide-browser]	hide the browser widget
> 	[--dxf-export filename.dxf]	emit dxf output of loaded datasets to given file
> 	[--dxf-extent xmin,ymin,xmax,ymax]	set extent to export to dxf
> 	[--dxf-symbology-mode none|symbollayer|feature]	symbology mode for dxf output
> 	[--dxf-scale-denom scale]	scale for dxf output
> 	[--dxf-encoding encoding]	encoding to use for dxf output
> 	[--dxf-map-theme maptheme]	map theme to use for dxf output
> 	[--take-screenshots output_path]	take screen shots for the user documentation
> 	[--screenshots-categories categories]	specify the categories of screenshot to be used (see QgsAppScreenShots::Categories).
> 	[--profile name]	load a named profile from the users profiles folder.
> 	[--profiles-path path]	path to store user profile folders. Will create profiles inside a {path}\profiles folder
> 	[--version-migration]	force the settings migration from older version if found
> 	[--openclprogramfolder]		path to the folder containing the sources for OpenCL programs.
> 	[--help]		this text
> 	[--]		treat all following arguments as FILEs
>

> So:
>
> qgis --profiles-name /tmp/superclean
>
> I would not know if this would help... but just in case

Thanks you Richard, but that did not work either.

Thanks Alexander and Nyall too.

This is happening in a fresh install (one month old) of openSUSE
Tumbleweed in a new machine. No older profiles to blame here. Also I did
delete the profiles many times.

No clue by now, will have to keep looking.

Thanks again everyone

Hernán