[QGIS-Developer] REST API for QGIS processing tool

Prem Kumar prem.netgis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 12:47:23 PDT 2021

Hi David,

While installing the service from source code files using given
instructions, further details of the exception I have encountered.
[image: image.png]

 Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    ERROR: Minimum supported PROJ version is 7.2.0, installed version is
4.9.3. For more information see: https://pyproj4.github.io/py
 proj/stable/installation.html

Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in
/tmp/pip-build-qejkjny8/pyproj/
[image: image.png]

After several attempts of troubleshooting, I could bypass this issue
with "*pip3
install pyproj==1.9.6 -e ." * ..... not sure this is the correct way or
not. However, after installation from source files directory, I could not
either run the runwps.sh
<https://github.com/3liz/py-qgis-wps/blob/master/runwps.sh> file or
*wpsserver *from command line as the terminal unable to recognize wpsserver
command.

*./runwps.sh: line 15: exec: wpsserver: not found*

Please suggest. Thanks.

-Prem