[QGIS-Developer] A plea: more volunteers needed for reviewing backports

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Sat May 1 04:04:57 PDT 2021

Thank you Martin,

I agree with your proposal, this is in line with what we have already
discussed and it sounds a sustainable way to solve the problem, I'm not
sure about the budget though: Andreas will probably have more information
on that.

Alessandro Pasotti
QCooperative:  www.qcooperative.net
ItOpen:   www.itopen.it