[QGIS-Developer] Unable to find QgsWFSProvider and QgsWMSProvider on API Documentation?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon May 10 00:52:54 PDT 2021

Hi Devs,

I use the search (little input on top right side of page0 of the online
API docs sometimes to find a class name: https://qgis.org/api/3.18/

Today I tried to find "QgsWMSProvider" and then "QgsWFSProvider" but
these give to me both "No Matches"...
Searching for other Class names like QgsMapCanvas, QgsPoint etc just
work.

Starting to type WMS you get a lot of server related files, but not
something from wms or wfs provider..

Others can confirm? Any idea's why they are 'left behind' (by doxygen?)
(I can look into code off course, but I'm just curious)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde