[QGIS-Developer] pyqgis how set filter legend map content in layer panel

Enzo Cocca enzo.ccc at gmail.com
Mon May 10 15:04:19 PDT 2021

Hi Alex,
Thanks for replay.
Im speaking about the legend into layer panel. I'm not understand if I can
set the filter legend on map when load an view with a style into layer
panel. Into layer panel exist an check toolbox for this and so i would
activate it when load my view or better if possible set the filter just on
specific vectors.

I hope I have explained well my question