[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS news feed certificate expired

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu May 13 01:19:11 PDT 2021

On 5/13/21 10:14 AM, Marco Bernasocchi wrote:
> hey Nyall thanks for the heads up. I pinged Tim privately as well.
> I've unfortunately no idea about that machine. I'll try to have a look.

I do have access to the machine, but I don't know the procedure (looks like there is supposed to be a cronjob running, calling some docker based task???). Peeps in admin at qgis.org receive messages about that it is expiring, I'm happy to feel responsible IF the procedure is explained to me.
I'll try to figure out (help appreciated on IRC)

Also: I think the aggregations is failing: latest news is old?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde