[QGIS-Developer] QGIS installation using conda on downloads page

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:49:58 PDT 2021

Hi,

QGIS installation using conda seems to be quite stable for some time. We
provide the stable branch and the LTR that works on Windows, Linux and Mac
OS.

I have documented how to install QGIS using conda on my personal blog, but
I think it would be better to have it on QGIS Website.

This being said, is there any objections for adding the information in
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html ?

Obviously, I should add something saying that this is an non-oficial way to
install QGIS and that any related bugs should be reported elsewhere.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto