[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.22 compilation on windows 10 with MSVC 2019

Harrissou s. delazj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:25:19 PDT 2021

Hi,
Jürgen, your link points to a folder so I personally couldn't find the instructions to follow to make the build. I might lack some background skills.
Any chance we have the instructions pulled in the install file of the QGIS github repo? The current one is, I assume, obsolete and not working, and this might be the third request of this kind I see in latest months.

Regards,
Harrissou