[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS LTR releases -- is it time to pull the plug?

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:27:06 PST 2021

Jürgen,

I know this is a question for Bo, but thought I would respond as well.
Since we only update QGIS LTR perhaps 1 to 3 times during the lifetime of a
LTR, we do not need monthly LTR releases. The only reason we might update
sooner is if there is a bug found that impacts our users. The latest
release probably needs to be updated monthly.