[QGIS-Developer] A problem with QGIS Browser in 3.22?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 02:02:24 PST 2021

Hi all,

I have been reported on the Telegram channel of a possible problem in
QGIS Browser 3.22. As I'm not able to find a way to replicate, I'm
writing here to seek some feedback and try to understand if what has
been observed is expected or not.

Basically the user created in 3.20 a favorite to a folder, but when he
opened 3.22 the favourite appeared with a "database" icon instead of
the folder one.

Right clicking on that favorite didn't show the expected "remove
favourite" entry, but rather the "manage" one, which allows you to
rename/delete.

And apparently choosing "delete" deleted the whole folder, with no
confirmation asked (that is very bad of course).

Is that expected? I have some screenshots to share if needed.

cheers

-- G --