[QGIS-Developer] Minimal docker image for qgis_process/processing

David Marteau dmarteau at 3liz.com
Wed Nov 24 00:57:54 PST 2021

Hi Nyall

I don't know if this is what you are seeking for but you will find at
https://hub.docker.com/r/3liz/qgis-platform a simple
image that embed the official version (release/ltr) of Qgis library (no
desktop support).

That image do nothing except having a Qgis install. We use it as a base
image for all other docker images that require Qgis libraries.

Sincerely

David