[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] Developer support channels

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Oct 5 01:30:57 PDT 2021

On Mon, Oct 04, 2021 at 11:02:14PM +0100, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Yup we did that together a while back. Yes let's ditch the Gitter bridge.

Done: kicked the "Gitter Badger" user from the matrix room.

So, next: the "Developer support channel", invite-only.
I might have found a possible (although not very easy) way to bridge
that to an invite-only IRC channel. To try that we would need to
temporarely set the matrix room as public, then setup the bridge and
then toggle back to invite-only. It takes a room administrator to
do that, but as I left the room I'm unable to re-join (invites are
not sticking?).

Could anyone re-invite me for testing this ?

--strk;