[QGIS-Developer] Qgis 3.20.3 grass not working

jorgealmerio at yahoo.com.br jorgealmerio at yahoo.com.br
Mon Oct 11 08:09:03 PDT 2021

Hi every one,

I installed Qgis 3.20.3 Network option and Grass is not available in the
processing tools !

I do not know if it is the right place to ask, but does anyone can help me?

I got this message from processing Messages:

CRITICAL Problem installing GRASS: GRASS not found or not installed
correctly

I got the same message to SAGA, but I do not mind now because I am not using
it.

I have already tried to execute "qgis.bat" and many other options found in
the internet without success!

When using Qgis 3.18.3, I can make it to work by opening
"C:\OSGeo4W64\bin\qgis-bin-g7.exe" directly,

but there is no such file in Qgis 3.20.3 folder "C:\OSGeo4W\bin\"

Thanks in advance!

Jorge Almerio